In accordance with the French IT law of 06/01/1978 (art. 27), you have the right to access and modify all of your personal information
The official CNIL number of CARACTERE SARL is : 1189391
Collection and Storage
You are welcome to browse the website without sharing your identity or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, once you give us your personal information for an order, you are no longer anonymous to us.
If you choose to provide us with personal information, you expressly consent transferring to us that information to servers located in France, on which it will be stored. As part of this process we may transfer your personal information to Caractere SARL. The laws on holding personal data in France may differ from the laws applicable in the United Kingdom, but we will transfer and store your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment without the threat of leaks.
We may collect and store the following personal information about you:
* email address, physical address, telephone number and other basic contact information, and (depending on the service rendered) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account details;
* postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase an item;
* computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, information and statistics on traffic to and from the Site (including the URL you just came from and the URL you go to next, if they are URLs on the Site or not), advertising data, IP address records, browser information and other standard web log information.
Marketing by Third Parties
We don't sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
* our parent companies, subsidiaries and other companies within Caractère SARL group to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts;
* our parent companies, subsidiaries, and other companies within the Caractère Paris group of companies to provide similar services;
* service providers under contract who provide elements of our services, provide separate services that are complimentary to your use of the website or otherwise help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programmes and marketing activities);
* other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information, or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service (we will always ask you in advance before providing such information);
* law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties in response to formal requests for information (such as a Section 29 (3) Data Protection Act of 1998) relating to a criminal investigation, alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you or any other buyer to legal liability. The personal information we disclose may include your name, city, county, telephone number, email address, listing history or anything else that we or the law enforcement agency deem relevant;
The French law 78-17 of January 16, 1978 concerning personal information, records and liberty clearly expresses that any buyer has the right to access, change and/or cancel all personal information previously shared. This right can also be exercised on line. Please contact us for further information.